Class Cancellations and Re-scheduling:
We understand that people have busy lives and sometimes need to reschedule a class. However, our instructors and our range staff are planned according to class size, so when students schedule and reschedule, it creates problems. We often have waiting lists for classes, so last minute cancellations or no-shows make it quite difficult for us to allow someone to take your spot. Please be sure the class you sign up for works for your schedule and make the commitment to be there!
Here is our cancellation policy:
- Full payment is required at the time of registration to be placed on a class roster. All student registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Defcon-1 cancels a class for any reason, enrolled students will have the option of having their tuition payment refunded or rescheduled one time, for a future class.
- Cancellations received 14 days or more from the start of the class will receive a refund of paid tuition minus a percentage for fees we incur for payment processing, refunding and administration. This fee will be 10%.
- Cancellations received 1-13 days prior to the start of the class will forfeit 50% of the tuition.
- Students that fail to appear for a class without prior notice forfeit the entire tuition.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR A CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CAN ATTEND. You will lose a portion of your tuition if you cancel the class.
By making a purchase from our site, you consent to our return policy.
If there are any questions regarding this return policy you may contact us using the information below.