To train with Defcon-1 Firearms Training, we require that our students meet the following criteria:
- Have an open mind.
- Have no felony convictions, misdemeanor domestic violence convictions or active restraining orders that would preclude one from owning, possessing or handling a firearm.
- Be free of drugs and/or alcohol on training days
- Be over the age of 18 or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Have completed all prerequisites listed for the desired course
- Practice safe gun handling at all times
- Inform us of any health issues that may affect their training or safety
- I understand that regardless of the location of my class, I am required to attend Defcon-1’s entire course.
- I understand that if I am more than 30 minutes late, or if I am late more than once, Defcon-1 may be required to dismiss me, as I have not met the time requirements.
- If I do not complete the Defcon-1’s CCW course for any reason, Defcon-1 cannot give me a training certificate, and I forfeit my right to any refund. In regard to refund and refund amounts, Defcon-1’s is willing to consider documented emergency situations.
Payment and Refund Policy:
- Full payment is required at the time of registration to be placed on a class roster. All student registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Defcon-1 cancels a class for any reason, enrolled students will have the option of having their tuition payment refunded or rescheduled one time, for a future class.
- Cancellations received 14 days or more from the start of the class will receive a refund of paid tuition minus a percentage for fees we incur for payment processing, refunding and administration. This fee will be 10%.
- Cancellations received 1-13 days prior to the start of the class will forfeit 50% of the tuition.
- Students that fail to appear for a class without prior notice forfeit the entire tuition.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR A CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CAN ATTEND. You will lose a portion of your tuition if you cancel the class.
Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in penalties up to and including your eviction from a class with no refund of your tuition.